In my previous post I shared the stained glass panel I’ve been working on and promised to share the progress. It’s tedious and slow going but I can see light at the end of the tunnel.
The drawing had to be scaled down from the original pattern because I realized I originally drew it to the size of the opening and forgot to subtract for the frame measurement! Geez. So in scaling down the project I was inadvertently left with smaller hard to cut pieces. I’ve cut and recut many pieces over and over. But it’s finally coming together.
After I finish fitting the right side panel it will be time to add the copper foil to each piece. That will be very time consuming because there’s 68 pieces or more and some are tiny! Oh joy. But the end product will be worth it and it’s going to look great in our greenhouse! Next post I will share the copper foiling.
I hope you are staying healthy and you are finding things to keep you busy during our stay indoors. These are tough times but we will prevail! Much Love ~ Rhonda